Staff Mode is a feature available only to Venue & Festival accounts.
When logging in to atVenu Register with Staff Mode enabled, in addition to selecting the show and stand (if Multiple Stands is enabled), you will also need to enter the Staff PIN, the vendor's 4 digit numerical PIN code to start a Staff Shift.
Note: Staff Mode works only on iPad. It is not supported on iPhone
Logging in to atVenu Register with Staff Mode:
- Log in to the atVenu Register app on your iOS device
- Select the correct show from the Upcoming Shows list
- If Multiple Stands are enabled, select the stand you are assigning the Register to
- Enter the vendor's 4 digit numerical PIN / Staff PIN
- Tap Start Shift
- The vendor is now logged in and all vendor specific sales data can be tracked via the Register Report. Please see: Understanding the atVenu Register Report (Venue/Festival Account)
- Tap the vendor name in the upper right to lock the Register for a break, or end shift
- Tap Lock Register
- To unlock the Register, re-enter the Staff PIN and tap Unlock Register
- To override and end the Staff Shift, tap Manager Override and enter a 4 digit numerical Manager PIN
- Tap End Shift
- Tap Yes, End My Shift
Exit Staff Mode:
- To exit Staff Mode, tap Return to Shows List
- Enter any of your saved 4 digit numeric Manager PIN codes
- Tap Return to Shows List again
Article is closed for comments.