1. Save your Bank Account to activate atVenu Register
Log in to your account and click on the blue Activate Register button. Then click the Get Started button below the atVenu Register promo. Once all required information has been entered, your account will need to be verified. The verification processing time varies, but can take up to a full day in some cases. Please allow enough time for account verification.
- For more information about how to activate your atVenu Register account, please see: How do I save my Bank Account to activate atVenu Register?
2. Order an atVenu Credit Card Reader
Next, you’ll need an atVenu Credit Card Reader. Click on Order Readers from the Register Setup page.
- Orders placed after 4:00pm PST will be shipped on the next business day (Mon-Fri)
- Only Credit Card Readers ordered from atVenu will work with atVenu Register. No other Card Readers are compatible
- For more information about how to order Card Readers, please see: How do I order atVenu Credit Card Readers?
3. Download the atVenu Register app
- Download the atVenu Register app here
4. Start Selling
All shows, merch and prices are automatically synched into the atVenu Register app from your atVenu Artist or Venue/Festival account. Log in to atVenu Register with your atVenu credentials, plug in your Credit Card Reader and start selling!
5. Real-Time Sales Reports
Monitor sales data in real-time via the Register Report which can be accessed at any time from atVenu Register app, or from your atVenu.com account.
- How do I access live Register Reports from atVenu Register?
- How do I access live Register Reports from my atVenu.com account?
- Understanding the atVenu Register Report (Artist Account)
- Understanding the atVenu Register Report (Venue/Festival Account)
Check out our getting started guide, for answers to the most common questions you might have on how to use atVenu Register. Download it below.
- Be sure to check out our atVenu Register Training Video: atVenu Register Training for Sellers
- atVenu Register Hardware Setup & Troubleshooting