With atVenu Register, you have access to real-time sales data via the Register Report. You can share the Register Report on a show by show basis at any time with anyone, even if they are not a User of your account. With a share link, the recipient does not need to log in to view the Register Report data you have shared.
To Share the Register Report:
- Access the event's Counts or Settlement page under Shows
- Click the Register Reports button in the second row of navigation
- The Register Report for that show will open in a new tab or window
- Click the Share button in the upper right of the navigation
- Select the individual Artist (or Location for F&B accounts) you want to share, or select All
- Select the pages of the Register Report you wish to share
- If you would like to restrict the share link with a PIN code, click to enable and enter your PIN
- Select which Tenders you would like to hide or share (Cash, Credit Cards)
- Select if you would like to hide or share CC Fees or Tips
- Click Create Report Link
- Copy the link and share as needed
You can create multiple share links and each link can be customized as per the above options. Each link can be assigned PINs as needed.
Please note: Tips and Tenders default to hidden
Article is closed for comments.