To Refund Transactions, you can locate the transaction by the last 4 digits of the Credit Card, Last Name, or Order ID from the receipt.
To access Transactions on iPad:
- Tap on the Menu button in the upper left corner
- Tap on the Transactions button from the menu
The Transactions page will load a list of all transactions processed on the device you are using. This transaction list is device specific. To locate transactions that were processed on different devices, use the search bar at the top of the screen.
Locate the transaction:
- You can search for a transaction by the last 4 digits on the Interac Card or Order ID from the Customer's receipt using the search bar at the top of the screen
- Tap Search to load search results
- Tap Clear to clear the active search
- Select a transaction from the list to view its details
- Confirm that the transaction is correct. The transaction details are listed on the right side of the screen
- Tap on Refund
- You can also issue a receipt from this screen by tapping on Receipt
Process the refund:
- You can select specific items from a transaction to refund by selecting them
- Tap Refund to continue
- You’ll see a confirmation screen that the refund has been processed
- Tap Done, or if the customer requests a receipt, tap Receipt and enter the customer details
- When you tap Done, you'll be taken back to your Transactions list where you'll notice a red refund indicator next to the line items refunded
Return to the Register screen:
- To continue selling, return to the Register screen
- Tap the Menu button in the upper left and then tap Register from the menu
Article is closed for comments.