1. Save your Bank Account to activate atVenu Register
You must first create an atVenu.com account to activate atVenu Register. If you do not already have an existing Artist or Venue/Festival account, please see: Which atVenu package is right for me?
Log in to your account and click on the blue Activate Register button. Then click the Get Started button below the atVenu Register promo. Once all required information has been entered, your account will need to be verified. The verification processing time varies, but can take up to a full day in some cases. Please allow enough time for account verification.
Please note: Only US and Canadian bank accounts are supported
- For more information about how to activate your atVenu Register account, please see: How do I save my Bank Account to activate atVenu Register?
2. Order an atVenu Credit Card Reader
Next, you’ll need an atVenu Credit Card Reader. Click on Order Readers from the Register Setup page.
Please Note: atVenu Register requires an iOS device running 12.1 or higher. atVenu Register is not Android compatible.
- Orders placed after 3:00pm PST(Mon-Thurs) and 12pm PST(Fri) will be shipped on the next business day
- Only Credit Card Readers ordered from atVenu will work with atVenu Register. No other Card Readers are compatible
- For more information about how to order Card Readers, please see: How do I order atVenu Credit Card Readers?
3. Download the atVenu Register app
- Download the atVenu Register app here
4. Start Selling
All shows, merch and prices are automatically synched into the atVenu Register app from your atVenu Artist or Venue/Festival account. Log in to atVenu Register with your atVenu credentials, plug in your Credit Card Reader and start selling!
- For more information on how to use atVenu Register, please see: atVenu Register Training for Sellers
5. Real-Time Sales Reports
Monitor sales data in real-time via the Register Report which can be accessed at any time from the atVenu Register app, or from your atVenu.com account.
- How do I access live Register Reports from atVenu Register?
- How do I access live Register Reports from my atVenu.com account?
- Understanding the atVenu Register Report (Artist Account)
- Understanding the atVenu Register Report (Venue/Festival Account)
Article is closed for comments.