From time to time you may need to change the price of specific items on a per show basis. This could happen for a multitude of reasons; for example, you're playing a show in Canada and want the price of your items to account for the conversion rate.
Changing the price for individual items on a per show basis needs to be done from the Counts page, for each specific show that requires the change.
To Change Prices from the Count Page on Desktop:
- Access the Counts page by clicking on any show tile from the Shows page
- Click the More button under an item's image
- Click Change Price from the menu
- Enter the new price(s) and click Done
Note: Changing prices on the show's Count page DOES NOT save this new price for future shows. If you wish to update prices for future shows, prices must be updated under Tours > Inventory or on the Merch page.
If you're using the Artist Manager Mobile App:
- Select the show, then tap the Count In button
- Select the item you want to edit
- Tap Adjustments in the upper right corner
- Enter the new prices for the item. Your changes will be saved automatically. There is no Save button on the page
- When finished, tap <Count In in the upper left corner to go back