Adding people to your User List means they will receive Settlement emails and will also have account access.
If you want to add Users so they receive Settlement emails, but do not have access to the account, you'll want to add them to your Email List. More information on that is available here:
Users saved to the User List will receive Settlement emails and do not need to be saved to the Email List.
You must be an Account Owner to access Account Settings in order to add or delete Users. Managing your User List must be done online, while logged in to atVenu.com. This can not be done on the Artist Manager app.
To add a new User to your Artist Account:
- Click the Menu button in the upper left corner
- Click Account Settings from the slide-out menu
- Click Manage Users
- Click the (+) Plus button
- Enter the User's name, email address and select their User Access Level, then click Submit
To delete or edit a User:
- Follow steps 1-3 above
- Hover over the User to reveal the X button and click to delete the User. You can also change the User's Access Level or edit details by clicking the Pencil button.