With atVenu Register, our Staff Mode feature allows you to track overall performance and sales data by vendor via the Register Report. Staff Mode is available to Venue or Festival Accounts and can be enabled with or without the use of Multiple Stands.
For a complete Register Report overview, please see: Understanding the atVenu Register Report (Venue/Festival Account)
Note: Staff Mode works only on iPad. It is not supported on iPhone
Enable Staff Mode
- Log in to your atVenu account at atVenu.com
- Click on the Menu button in the upper left corner
- Click on Register Setup
- The page will default to, or click Register Settings > Management/Staff
- On the Management/Staff page, enter a 4 digit numerical Manager PIN. A Manager PIN is required to use Staff Mode and will need to be entered in order to exit Staff Mode on atVenu Register
- Click on Enable Staff Mode
Note: You do not need to create a unique Manager PIN code for each manager. All PIN codes work the same, and can be shared if preferred. Manager PIN codes are also required if you have Refunds, Discounts, or Cancel Transactions set to restricted under Register Settings > Payment Settings
If you would also like to enable Multiple Stands, please see: How do I enable and configure Multiple Stands? (Venue/Festival Account)
Create Staff Mode PINs
Now that Staff Mode is enabled and you have set a Manager PIN, you need to build out your staff member list with PINs. Each vendor must be assigned a 4 digit numerical PIN, or Staff PIN, which is used to start and end Staff Shifts.
- Click the (+) Plus button to add staff members
- Remove staff members by clicking the (X) button
Now that you have built out your Staff PINs, you will be able to log your vendors in to atVenu Register using Staff Mode. For information on how to work with Staff Mode on atVenu Register, please see: Using atVenu Register with Staff Mode (Venue/Festival Account)
Article is closed for comments.