For our Tour Merch Mgmt, Advanced Inventory, and MerchIQ package Users, you have the ability to unlock and re-lock your show Settlements if you are an Account Owner for the Artist Account.
- SoundScan Reporter package users must contact support@atVenu.com in order to have their shows unlocked
- You must be an Account Owner in order to unlock show Settlements
Once a show is Settled it moves into Completed and is no longer available under your Open shows.
To unlock a Show Settlement:
- From the Shows page, access the Completed shows list
- Click anywhere on the show tile to access the Settlement page
- Click the Unlock button at the bottom of the page
To re-lock a Show Settlement:
- Once you have made your edits, Click the Re-lock button at the bottom of the page
- Select whether you would like to redistribute the nightly Settlement emails to all Users associated with your account
Not an Account Owner?
If you are not an Account Owner and need a Settlement unlocked for any reason, you can reach out to an Account Owner of the Artist Account who will be able to unlock the show for you. If you are unable to reach an Account Owner, you'll need to contact us at support@atVenu.com.
We'll need the following information in order to unlock your Settlement:
- Artist Account Name
- Venue Name
- Show Date
Once we have that info, we'll go ahead and unlock the Settlement for you and let you know when we're done.
- Once you are notified that the Settlement is unlocked, you can go ahead and make your changes
- When you're done making edits click Re-lock at the bottom of the Settlement page
If you are a SoundScan Reporter user and need to change a SoundScan submission, you must reach out to support@atVenu.com to unlock the show for you. In addition, the following applies:
- If your sales have already reached Reported status, the show cannot be unlocked and the sales cannot be edited or re-submitted
Please see the following article for more information: Can I change the number of music sales I reported to SoundScan?
Article is closed for comments.