Yes. The atVenu mobile app, Artist Manager, works on any iOS device both online and offline.
You can use the Artist Manager mobile app to run and Settle your show even without cellular service or WiFi. Once your device regains an internet connection, re-launch and refresh the app to sync all the data back to your account.
Settling while offline:
- When you Settle a show without a cellular or WiFi connection, the show will display the data sync icon on the Routing (Shows) screen, indicating the Settlement data has not yet synched
- The show page itself, will also display a Data Sync Pending status
- Once you regain your internet or cellular connection, re-launch the app and go to the Routing page
- Pull down and release to refresh the Routing list
- Make sure you wait to see the blue checkmark next to the show. This indicates that all data has synced, inventory has been updated, and Settlement Reports have been sent
Article is closed for comments.