The first step to configuring your SoundScan Reporter account and begin reporting sales is to add shows to the Routing page.
To Add a Show on Desktop:
- Log in to your account at atVenu.com
- Click on Tours
- Click on Routing
- Click on Add Show
Enter the Show Details:
- Select show date and enter the number of nights if the show is a multiple day event
- Enter the Venue name and details, including address, phone, and capacity
Verified Venues: atVenu has a database of Verified Venues as indicated by a blue checkmark. A Verified Venue's details will auto-populate when you click on the Venue from the list. If the Venue you are entering does not come up as verified, you can add the information manually.
- For new Venues, make sure to select the correct country
The country needs to match the Venue's location for reporting nightly music sales to SoundScan. UPCs can be registered with SoundScan for USA, Canada, or both, but the country saved to the Venue is what atVenu will use to report nightly sales. If your UPC is not registered in that country, your sales will be rejected by SoundScan.
- Select Headline, Support, or Festival for the show type if desired
- Enter a Venue Rep name. This is required to report your sales to SoundScan. You can add this later on the Sales Submission Review page if you don't yet have the information
- Enter the Venue Rep email. This is not required to submit your sales but it is recommended by SoundScan. If you add an email address for the Venue Rep, they will receive a copy of the Settlement
- Enter the Venue Rep phone number. This is required to report your sales to SoundScan. You can add this later on the Sales Submission Review page if you don't yet have the information
- Click Save or Save New to save and add another show
Add Shows Using the Artist Manager Mobile App:
- Tap on Routing
- Tap on the (+) Plus in the upper right corner
- Enter the Venue details
- Tap on Save in the upper right corner