The first step to configuring your SoundScan Reporter account and begin reporting sales is to add shows to your tour routing.
To Add a Show on Desktop:
- Log in to your account at atVenu.com
- Click on Tours
- Click on Add Show
Enter the Show Details:
- Select show date, or date range if the show is a multi-day event
- Type the city or Venue name in the Search Venue/City field
- If the Venue already exists in the atVenu system, it will come up in the list. Select it, and the Venue details will automatically fill in
- If the Venue is not in our system, you can click the Create New Venue button at the bottom of the list to manually input all of the Venue details including address, phone, and capacity
Verified Venues: atVenu has a database of Verified Venues as indicated by a green Verified checkmark. A Venue is Verified when the details of the Venue have been verified by atVenu. This does not automatically mean that the Venue is approved in the SoundScan system for reporting music sales. For more information, please see: What is a Verified Venue?
- For new Venues, make sure to select the correct country
The country needs to match the Venue's location for submitting nightly music sales to SoundScan. UPCs can be registered with SoundScan for USA, Canada, or both, but the country saved to the Venue is what atVenu will use to submit nightly sales. If your UPC is not registered in that country, your sales will be rejected by SoundScan.
If you have selected a Venue from the list of Venues in the atVenu system, the details, including country will automatically fill in, and are not editable. If the country is incorrect, you can remove the Venue entry by clicking the X button in the Venue Name field. Then add a new Venue manually by clicking the Create New Venue button at the bottom of the Venue list and select the correct country.
Please also let us know so that we can correct the entry in our system. Please email support@atVenu.com with the Venue name for the incorrect country listing.
- Select Headline, Support, or Festival for the show type if desired
- Edit Venue capacity as needed
- Enter a Venue Rep name. This is required to submit your sales to SoundScan. You can add this later on the Sales Submission Review page if you don't yet have the information
- Enter the Venue Rep email. This is not required to submit your sales but it is recommended by SoundScan. If you add an email address for the Venue Rep, they will receive a copy of the Settlement
- Enter the Venue Rep phone number. This is required to submit your sales to SoundScan. You can add this later on the Sales Submission Review page if you don't yet have the information
- Click Save Show or Save New to save and add another show
Add Shows Using the Artist Manager Mobile App:
- Tap on Routing
- Tap on the (+) Plus in the upper right corner
- Enter the Venue details
- Tap on Save in the upper right corner