The first step to configuring your SoundScan Reporter account and begin reporting sales is to add shows to the Routing page.
To Add a Show:
- Log in to your account at atVenu.com
- Click on Tours
- Click on Routing
- Click on Add Show
Enter the Show Details:
- Select show date and enter the number of nights if the show is a multiple day event
- Enter the Venue name and details, including address, phone, and capacity
Verified Venues: atVenu has a database of Verified Venues as indicated by a blue checkmark. A Verified Venue's details will auto-populate when you click on the Venue from the list. If the Venue you are entering does not come up as verified, you can add the information manually.
- Select Headline, Support, or Festival for the show type if desired
- Enter a Venue Rep name. This is required to report your sales to SoundScan. You can add this later on the Sales Submission Review page if you don't yet have the information
- Enter the Venue Rep email if you'd like them to receive a copy of the Settlement. This is optional
- Enter the Venue Rep phone number. This is required to report your sales to SoundScan. You can add this later on the Sales Submission Review page if you don't yet have the information
- Click Save or Save New to save and add another show