For Venue & Festival accounts, use the Register Management feature within the Master Counts page to hide sold out items or select sizes from atVenu Register by location.
For Shows with Multiple Stands enabled:
When Multiple Stands are enabled, items must be distributed in order for them to be available for sale in atVenu Register. However, the Register Management feature can be used to make items available to Stands without inventory actually being distributed to those locations. For example, this is useful if you need to quickly make items available for sale prior to completing your distributions
For Shows without Multiple Stands enabled:
When you are not running Multiple Stands, there is no need to distribute your items to specific locations. Because of this, Register Management will default items to Show on Register, meaning they will appear on atVenu Register by default, even without being Counted In.
In both scenarios, items do not need to be Counted In in order to be available for sale in atVenu Register.
Register Management Overview:
- From the utility bar at the bottom of your screen, click the Register Mgmt. button
- Hide or show entire items across all locations using the Show on Register (Yes/No) buttons
- Click into the All Sizes header row to hide or show all sizes for an item at a specific location
- Hide or show items by size at specific locations using the clickable grid
- Click Done when finished to save your changes