Below is an overview of Account Settings for Artist Accounts.
Access Account Settings:
- Click the Menu button in the upper left corner
- Then click on Account Settings from the slide-out menu
Within Account Settings, use the tabs on the left side of the page to select between the following...
- Update the Artist specific details and Contact Info
- Enable/disable SoundScan and/or CMTA Reporting
- Save any applicable Legal Copy and/or Payment Details. This information will be listed at the bottom of your Settlements
- Click Save
Plan & Payment:
- Upgrade/downgrade your atVenu plan. Please see: How do I upgrade my account?
- Save new, update, or remove the Credit Card on file. Please see: How do I update the Credit Card on file for my account? (Artist Account)
- Scroll down and click on the Show Transaction History button to load a complete Per Touring Month payment history. Please see: What does billing 'Per Touring Month' mean?
- Add/remove Users from your account
- Please see: Managing your User List (Artist Account)
Manage Email List:
- Add/remove emails from your Email List to receive SoundScan Reports, Nightly Settlements, and/or Tour Summary emails without having account access
- Please see: Managing your Email List (Artist Account)