If you are an Artist running atVenu Register for your Credit Card processing, you have access to multiple Register Settings within your atVenu.com account which allow you to control features like Offline Mode, Tipping, etc... Below is an overview of Register Settings for Artist Accounts.
Note: You must be an Account Owner in order to access Register Settings
Access Register Settings:
- Click on the Menu button in the upper left corner
- Click on Register Setup from the slide-out menu
- The page will default to, or click Register Settings
Within Register Settings, use the tabs on the left side of the page to select between the following...
- Enable and configure Offline Mode settings to allow atVenu Register to process transactions without an internet connection
- For more information on Offline Mode, please see: How do I setup atVenu Register to accept offline payments?
- Enable/disable Custom Amount sales and set custom amount $ limit
- Enable/disable Manual Entry of Credit Card numbers
- Enable/disable Require Manager PIN Code for Refunds. With this setting enabled, a 4 digit numeric Manager PIN code will be required to allow refunds from atVenu Register
- Enable/disable Require Manager PIN Code to Cancel Transactions. With this setting enabled, a 4 digit numeric Manager PIN code will be required to cancel transactions once a Credit Card has been swiped from atVenu Register
- Enable/disable Price Overlay. The Price Overlay is displayed in the upper right corner of your item in the atVenu Register > Inventory interface
- Enable/disable, and configure Discounts. For more information regarding Discounts please see: How do I set up Discounts for atVenu Register (Artist Account)
- Save Manager PIN Codes, which are required to approve Refunds, and/or Discounts (if set to restricted)
- Enable/disable, and configure Tipping
- For more information on Tipping, please see: Enabling and collecting Tips with atVenu Register? (Artist Account)
- Enable/disable, and configure Fraud Protection settings which include: Second Transaction Protection, and Transaction Amount Protection
- For more information on Fraud protection, please see: How do I enable Fraud Protection for my atVenu Register account?
- Customize Customer Email Receipts
- Add your logo
- Customize colors: Background and Title
- Enable/disable, and configure Custom Messaging
- Edit Support Contact Email Address. This email address will appear on the Customer Email Receipts
- Edit optional support phone number