For Venue or Festival accounts, Multiple Stands can be enabled to allow you to distribute and track inventory across multiple stands, bars, or locations throughout your event. Additionally, if you are running atVenu Register, you will have access to real-time, location specific sales data via the Register Report.
For a complete Register Report overview, please see: Understanding the Register Report (Venue/Festival Account)
Enable Multiple Stands:
- Log in to your atVenu account at atVenu.com
- Click on the Menu button in the upper left corner
- Click on Account Settings
- Click Stands
- Enable Use Multiple Stands
- Click the + Add Stand button, enter a stand name and continue
- Enable Allow Custom Stand Setup on Register if you would like to be able to create additional stands on the fly from atVenu Register. This setting also has to be enabled at the individual show level
- Click Save when finished creating stands
Enable Stands on a Show by Show basis:
Now that you have created and enabled Multiple Stands at the account level, you have the ability to select which stands you would like to enable on a show by show basis. Stands enabled for the show will be available for item distributions.
- When saving or editing a show, click on the Stands tab
- Click to enable stands by show
Note: If no stands are enabled for the show, you will not see the Distribution tab on the Counts page.
With Multiple Stands enabled you will need to distribute your items to any stand you wish to make the items available. From the Master Counts page, click on the Distribution tab to enter your distributions. You can manually enter distributions or use our Distribute by Percentage feature: Stand distributions by percentage (Venue/Festival Account)
- When running atVenu Register with Multiple Stands, items must be distributed in order to be available to atVenu Register
- You can enter actual quantities or 0s to distribute your items. If you enter 0s, the Register Report will display negative sold quantities on the Register Report > Stands page
- Alternatively, you can utilize the Register Management feature to make items available to Multiple Stands without actually being distributed. Please see: Register Management feature overview (Venue/Festival Account)
atVenu Register with Multiple Stands:
When logging in to atVenu Register, you will need to select the stand you are assigning the Register to in addition to selecting the show, in order to access the items that have been distributed to that location:
- Log in to atVenu Register app on your iOS device
- Select the correct show from the Upcoming Shows list
- Select the stand you are assigning the Register to
The Register will now only display items that have been distributed to the selected stand.
- To reassign a Register to a different stand, tap the Menu button in the upper left, then tap Events
- Select the correct show, then select a different stand
Article is closed for comments.