- Collect information about the Individual or Company creating the account and/or receiving funds
- Verify that the supplied information is accurate
When you activate Register, Stripe needs to gather certain information in order to verify your identity. Stripe first attempts verification using the minimum requested information, however, sometimes needs to collect additional information about a customer in order to complete the verification process. In these instances, you will be asked to provide additional information which can include full Social Security, or Social Insurance Number, and copy of Government Issued ID (Driver's License, Passport).
Stripe's verification process can take up to 1 business day to complete. Please be sure to allow enough time before your first event for account verification.
- atVenu Terms and Conditions
- Stripe Services Agreement
- Setting up atVenu Register with a US Bank Account (Artist Account)
- Setting up atVenu Register with a US Bank Account (Venue/Festival Account)
- Setting up atVenu Register with a Canadian Bank Account (Artist Account)
- Setting up atVenu Register with a Canadian Bank Account (Venue/Festival Account)