With atVenu Register you have access to real-time sales and inventory data. You must have the proper permissions / User Access Level to view Register Reports.
Whether you have an Artist, Venue, or Festival Account, the process for accessing Register Reports is essentially the same.
To access Register Reports from your atVenu.com account:
- Access the show's Count or Settlement page under Shows
- Click the Register Reports button
- The Register Report for that show will open in a new tab or window
You can also access Register Reports in a couple of alternative ways:
- Click on Reports
- Click on Register
- Click on the View Report button for any show
For Venue/Festival Accounts, you can access Register Reports once the show has been Settled as follows:
- Click on Reporting
- Click on Settlement
- Select a date range and click the Go button
- Click on the show date in blue from the list of events. This will open the show Settlement
- Click on the Register Report button from the Settlement page