With atVenu Register you have access to real-time sales and inventory data. You must have the proper permissions / User Access Level to view Register Reports.
Whether you have an Artist, Venue, or Festival Account, the process for accessing Register Reports is essentially the same.
To access Register Reports from your atVenu.com account:
- Access the Register Report for any show by clicking the Register Report button in the secondary nav bar while viewing any Counts or Settlement page
- The Register Report for that show will open in a new tab or window
You can also access Register Reports in a couple of alternate ways:
- Click Reports
- Click Register and the page will default to Sales
- Click the View Report button for any show to load the show's Register Report in a new window
For Venue/Festival Accounts, you can access Register Reports for Settled shows as follows:
- Click Reporting
- Click Settlement
- Select a date range and click the Go button
- Click the show date in blue from the list of events. This will open the show Settlement
- Click the Register Report button from the Settlement page
- How do I access live Register Reports from atVenu Register?
- Understanding the atVenu Register Report (Artist Account)
- Understanding the atVenu Register Report (Venue/Festival Account)