With atVenu Register you have access to real-time sales and inventory data. You must have the proper permissions / User Access Level to view Register Reports.
Whether you have an Artist, Venue, or Festival Account, the process for accessing Register Reports is essentially the same.
To access Register Reports from your atVenu.com account:
- Access the show's Count or Settlement page under Shows
- Click the Register Reports button
- The Register Report for that show will open in a new tab or window
You can also access Register Reports in a couple of alternative ways:
- Click on Reports
- Click on Register and the page will default to Sales
- Click on the View Report button for any show to load the show's Register Report in a new window
For Venue/Festival Accounts, you can access Register Reports for Settled shows as follows:
- Click on Reporting
- Click on Settlement
- Select a date range and click the Go button
- Click on the show date in blue from the list of events. This will open the show Settlement
- Click on the Register Report button from the Settlement page