Venue & Festival Users have the ability to copy shows across accounts using our Copy Show feature. This feature allows you to quickly clone a show and all of its information, including the Artists, Artist Rep details, and complete Product Lines with prices and product images.
Note: You can only copy shows between Venue Accounts or between Festival Accounts. You cannot copy shows from a Venue account to a Festival Account or vice versa. You must be an Account Owner on both accounts to transfer from one to the other.
To Copy Shows:
- Log in to your account at atVenu.com
- On the Shows page, locate the show under the Open or Completed Shows List. See: How do I access my Completed Shows?
- Click Copy
- Select the Venue you would like to copy the show to from the dropdown selector.
- Enter the date for the new show
- Select the Artists you'd like to copy to the new show. You can Select All or any combination of Artists saved to the existing show
- Click the Copy button
Note: All Artist Rep details and product lines will be copied over for any selected Artists complete with prices and product images.
Once the show is copied you will be taken to the account you saved the new show to.