Discounts applied in atVenu Register are not reflected in Show Settlements. If you have processed Discounts through atVenu Register, your Settlement will be short by the total amount of your Discounts. To balance, you can enter the total amount of your Discounts as a Show Cost.
On the Settlement page log Discounts in as a Show Cost:
- In the cost description enter something like: “Discounts”
- Enter a Cost($). This is the total you’re short due to the Discounts you've issued
- Then choose OFF TOP (Not Reimbursed) as the cost type. This will reduce your gross dollar amount by the money you’re short from these sales and reflect it in your adjusted gross.
You can locate Discounts on the Register Report as follows:
- Access Register Reports by clicking the Register Report button from any show's Counts or Settlement page
- On the Home page, the total Discounts are listed at the bottom of the page, broken down by event
- Or, click on Items and scroll down to see Discounts broken down by item