If you're using atVenu Register, you have access to real-time sales data as your show progresses. There are 2 places where you can see what Register says your remaining inventory should be.
Counts Page > Inventory Remaining (Inv. Rmg) Column
The Counts page will display your remaining inventory and will update in real-time as items are sold through atVenu Register. The Inv. Rmg column calculates your current show inventory as follows:
- Count In + Adds - Comps - atVenu Register sales = Inventory Remaining
For Venue & Festival accounts running Multiple Stands, the Inv. Rmg column is available not only on the Master Counts page as shown below, but also on the Stand Sheet for each stand which displays remaining inventory specific to that location.
Register Report > Inventory
You can also get a real-time picture of your remaining show inventory from the Register Report.
- Access the Register Report for any show by clicking the Register Report button from any Counts or Settlement page
- The Register Report will open in a new tab or window
- On the Register Report page, click on the Inventory button
The Inventory page will list all Counted In items broken down by size and will display quantities for the following:
- Count In
- Total In
- Remaining (Show Stock)
- Net Sales ($)
You also have the ability to filter by Artist, search, share the Report, or export a CSV from the top utility bar.
- Understanding the atVenu Register Report (Artist Account)
- Understanding the atVenu Register Report (Venue/Festival Account)