Auto-Advance is a feature built into atVenu to save you time. You won’t have to manually build out product lines for any Artist who advances using this feature. When you create a show and enter an email address for the Artist Rep, the Invite Artist to Connect option becomes available. When an Artist is invited to connect, they’ll receive an email with instructions for using the Auto-Advance feature.
Auto-Advance must be enabled in Account Settings. If you do not see the Invite Artist to Connect option when saving a show, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at atVenu.com
- Click on Account Settings from the slide-out menu on the left
- Click on Other
- Click to enable Auto-Advance under the Link to atVenu Artist title
- Click Save
- If the Artist is on atVenu, they accept the invitation and their product line will automatically sync into the Nightly Count page, complete with product item images if they have added them in their Artist Account
- If the Artist is not on atVenu, they can still Auto-Advance. They’re given the option to manually add their items which will automatically populate the Nightly Count page
If an Artist was invited to Auto-Advance but has not accepted, you can resend the invite email by clicking the Resend button when hovering over the show. You can also invite them to Auto-Advance from here if you haven’t already.
Once an Artist has accepted the invitation and advanced their items, you'll see that they have accepted the invitation and merch items have been added to the show.