Auto-Advance is a feature built into atVenu to save you time. You won’t have to manually build out product lines for any Artist who advances using this feature. When you create a show and enter an email address for the Artist Rep, the Auto-Advance Invite option becomes available. When an Artist is invited, they’ll receive an email with instructions for using Auto-Advance.
Auto-Advance must be enabled in Account Settings. If you do not see the Invite Artist to Connect option when saving a show, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at atVenu.com
- Click on Account Settings from the slide-out menu on the left
- Click on Other
- Click to enable Auto-Advance under the Link to atVenu Artist title
- Click Save
- If the Artist is on atVenu, they accept the invitation and their product line will automatically sync into the Nightly Count page, complete with product item images if they have added them in their Artist Account
- If the Artist is not on atVenu, they can still Auto-Advance. They’re given the option to manually add their items which will automatically populate the Nightly Count page
If an Artist was invited to Auto-Advance but has not accepted:
- From the Artists panel, click the arrow next to the Artist name to expand their details
- Click Resend Invite
- You can also invite the Artist to Auto-Advance from here if you haven’t already
Once an Artist has accepted the invitation and advanced their items, you'll see the green Invite Accepted notification under the Artist details. Advanced items are now available on the Nightly Count page for the Artist. You will also receive an email notification with direct link to the Nightly Count page for the Artist.