Adding people to your User List means they will receive Settlement emails, and will also have account access.
If you want to add Users so they receive Settlement emails but do not have access to the account, you'll want to add them to your Email List. More information on that is available here:
Users saved to the User List will receive Settlement emails and do not need to be saved to the Email List.
You must be an Account Owner to access Account Settings in order to add or delete Users. Managing your User List must be done online, while logged in to venue.atVenu.com.
To add a new User to your Venue/Festival Account:
- Click the Menu button in the upper left corner, then click on Account Settings from the slide-out menu
- Select Users
- Select User List
- Click the (+) Plus button to add to the User List
- Enter the email address and optional name
- Select the User's Access Level
- Check the box in the B.A.A. (Bank Account Access) column if you would like the User to be able to access the Bank Info page
- To delete a User, click on the X button to the right of the User to be removed
- Your changes are saved automatically. There is not a Save button on the page