You can enable Vend Fee % as a line item on your Settlements from the Manage Tours page. You must be an Account Owner to access Manage Tours.
To Enable Vend Fee:
- Log in to your account at atVenu.com
- From the Tours page, click on the tour name to open the tour dropdown
- Click on the Manage Tours button from the dropdown. If you have multiple tours, scroll down to the bottom of the list to locate the button
- Click the Pencil button to edit the tour you want to enable Vend Fee for. Vend Fee needs to be enabled on tours individually
- Click on the circle next to Enable under 'Enable Vend Fee?'
- Click Save Tour
Once Vend Fee is enabled for the tour, you'll see the addition of the Vendor Fee % line on the Settlement page for each show within that tour.
- Enter the % into the Vendor Fee % field. You must enter the % for each show manually. There is no way to set a default %
- You can apply this percentage to Apparel, Other, Music or any combination of those categories
- The Vend Fee is calculated off of the adjusted gross of the selected categories, and is pulled off the bottom of the final payment amount