SoundScan Reporter does not include any merch or inventory management features, so processing transactions with atVenu Register is slightly different, because only saved music items will sync. Below is an overview for using atVenu Register to process your sales transactions for SoundScan Reporter users.
Music items saved to your account will sync to atVenu Register as long as you have titles and prices saved for each item. You can use the Inventory view within Register to process these sales:
- Select the music item
- Change the quantity as needed, then add the item to the cart
- Tap the green Checkout button to process the transaction
To process sales for other items including: apparel, accessories, or other, use Custom Amount. Custom Amount allows you to sell items that are not synched to atVenu Register by entering custom dollar amounts instead of selecting an item from your inventory list.
Using Custom Amount:
- Tap the Custom Amount button at the top of the cart side bar to switch to Custom Amount mode. You can also default atVenu Register to Custom Amount under Menu > Settings > General
- Enter a custom amount and tap Checkout
Please note: If you do not see the Cash option at checkout, it has been disabled for your account under Register Settings by an Account Owner. Please see Register Settings overview (Artist Account) and Register Settings overview (Venue/Festival Account)
Submitting Media Sales:
Sales processed using atVenu Register do not automatically submit to SoundScan. You must still complete the Sales Submission page in the Artist Manager app or online at atVenu.com at the end of the show. For more information on how to report your sales see the following:
- How do I report my nightly music sales to SoundScan? (Desktop)
- How do I report my nightly music sales to SoundScan? (Mobile)
If you'd like the ability to save merch items and manage your inventory, you'll need to upgrade to one of our merch mgmt packages. See the following: