Venue/Festival Accounts can now copy merch items across shows and Artists using our Copy Merch feature. Copy merch items from one show/Artist to the same, or other show/Artist. This is a huge time saver when creating shows and reduces many redundancies when building out recurring product lines.
To Copy Merch Items:
- Log in to your account at atVenu.com
- Access the Nightly Count page for the show and Artist you'd like to copy from
- On the Nightly Count page, click the Copy Items button
- Select the Show you'd like to copy to from the dropdown selector
- Select the Artist you'd like to copy to from the dropdown selector
- Select the items from the product line you'd like to copy, or use the Select All option at the top of the list
- Click the Copy button
Now, the items have been copied and you'll be redirected to the Nightly Count page for the Artist you just copied to. From the Count page, you can change product images, titles, prices and add/remove sizes as needed.
Some things to note:
- The Copy Merch feature cannot detect duplicate items. If you copy over duplicate items you do not want, simply delete them from the Nightly Count page
- You can Filter by Type of item or use the Search field to locate specific items from the top of the Copy Merch page
- Before copying, you must first create the shows and Artists you want to copy items to