You can access any show's Sales Submission page to check on the status of submitted sales by following the steps below:
- Log in to atVenu.com
- Click on Shows
- Access the Completed show view
- Locate a show and click anywhere on the show tile
For Tour Merch Mgmt, Advanced Inventory, or MerchIQ Users, access the SoundScan Sales Submission page by clicking the SoundScan button from the top of any Counts or Settlement page:
On the Sales Submission page, you'll see a status bar for each item which shows the current status:
- Submitted: These sales have been submitted to SoundScan for review
- Approved: These sales have been approved by SoundScan but have not yet been reported
- Reported: These sales have been approved and reported by SoundScan
Below the status progress bar, you'll see more specific status updates with additional information:
- Blue Check: Indicates that your sales were approved and reported
- Yellow Flag: Indicates sales pending further review by SoundScan
- Red Flag: Indicates an issue with the submitted sales. There are numerous reasons sales can be red flagged and rejected by SoundScan. For more information see: Why were my sales flagged or rejected by SoundScan?
- Click the (i) Info button for additional details
Article is closed for comments.