With our SoundScan Reporter package, you can submit your nightly Venue music sales to SoundScan on atVenu.com or on our Artist Manager mobile app. This article will cover the process of submitting sales to SoundScan on the web, logged in to atVenu.com.
For information on how to submit sales using our Artist Manager mobile app click here
If you prefer video, please see our SoundScan Reporter (Web) training video here: Intro to SoundScan Reporter on Web (Training Video). Jump to 06:02 to learn how to submit music sales.
To submit music sales on web (laptop or desktop):
- Log in to atVenu.com
- Click on Shows
- Locate a show and click anywhere on the show tile
- Enter the number of sales for each music item in the Number Sold cell
- The page will display the Total Gross per item, along with the Total Quantity Sold, and Total Gross for the show
- Obtain the Venue Rep's signature in the signature area. The Venue Rep's signature is required to continue and report sales to SoundScan
- Click the Done button
Clicking Done will trigger the nightly SoundScan reports to go out to all parties on your User and Email Lists. The SoundScan report will provide a breakdown of albums sold, total quantity sold, and total revenue, along with the status of the submissions. The show will also now be moved from Open to Completed on the Shows page.
A red flag warning will appear next to any item that does not have a UPC saved, or that has a UPC saved that is not currently registered. Note: The UPC must be registered in the country the show takes place (USA or Canada) in order to report sales.
You'll also see detailed warnings in yellow at the bottom of the page for any items that do not have registered UPCs saved.
SoundScan reporting is built into our Tour Merch Mgmt, Advanced Inventory, and MerchIQ packages but you must still have registered UPCs saved for all music items.
- Can I change the number of music sales I submitted to SoundScan?
- Why were my sales flagged or rejected by SoundScan?
- What is the SoundScan Reporting Period?
- Is a Venue Rep signature required to submit sales to SoundScan?
- How do I register my UPC/EAN with SoundScan?