Often times you’ll need to capture images of each merch item on site. To use a mobile device to capture images, please follow the steps below.
For information on how to add images from a laptop or desktop, see: How do I add images for my items? (Desktop).
To add item images on your mobile device:
- Log in to your account on your mobile device's web browser
- Create a new merch item or navigate to an existing item and edit it
- Artist Accounts: Add your product images to the items under Tours > Inventory, or Merch
- Venue or Festival Accounts: Product images are added when saving or editing items on the Counts page
Access the Camera:
- Tap on the image thumbnail which will open the image uploader
- Tap the Menu button located in the upper left corner, or the (•••) button located center screen
- Select the Camera option
- Tap the Take a Photo button to access the camera on your device
- Take your photo and tap to save or use the image from your camera
- Crop and position your image, then tap Done to save