Often times you’ll need to use a mobile device to add, capture, or replace product images. This article details how to add images from a mobile device on web, when logged into atVenu.com.
For information regarding how to add images from a laptop or desktop, see: How do I add images for my items? (Desktop).
To add item images from your mobile device on web:
- Log in to your account on your mobile device's web browser
- Create a new merch item or navigate to an existing item and edit it:
- Artist Accounts: Add or edit product images from the Inventory page by tapping Inventory at the bottom of the screen
- Venue or Festival Accounts: Add or edit images from the Counts page
To add images for new items:
When adding a new item, tap on the image thumbnail either from the Counts page (Venue/Festival), or from the Inventory page (Artist), which will open the image uploader.
From here, tap Choose Local File to upload images from your camera roll, or proceed to access the camera as follows:
- Tap the Menu button located in the upper left corner, or the (•••) button located center screen
- Select the Camera option
- Tap the Take a Photo button to access the camera on your device
- Take your photo and tap to save or use the image from your camera
- Crop and position your image, then tap Done to save
To add images to existing items (Artist Account):
- Tap on an existing item, then tap the Edit (Pencil) button to load the image thumbnail
To add images to existing items (Venue/Festival Account):
- To access the image thumbnail in order to add images to items you have previously created, swipe left on the item to reveal the Edit (Pencil) button
- Tap the Edit (Pencil) button, then tap the image thumbnail