In addition to adding your Routing, you also need to add your merch items and then save them to your tour in order to settle shows on our Tour Merch Mgmt package.
To Add Merch Items:
- Log in to your account at atVenu.com
- If you're on our Tour Merch Mgmt package, click on Merch, then click on Add Merch
- If you're on our Advanced Inventory Mgmt or MerchIQ packages, click on Merch, then click on Add Merch from the Global Merch page
Alternatively, you can add new Merch items under Tours > Inventory. Adding items to the Tour Inventory page will automatically save the item to the selected tour or Trailer, and also add it to the master list of items under Merch for Tour Merch Mgmt, or Merch > Global for Advanced Inventory and MerchIQ. Items added under Tour > Inventory do not need to be saved to the tour or Trailer.
Add Item Details:
- To add an image, Drag & Drop your product image directly to the image thumbnail or click it to load the Crop & Save screen where you can Drag & Drop an image file, choose a local file, use Dropbox or access the camera on your device. You can always return later to add images for your saved merch items
- Enter a Description (Item Name)
- Select the Category (Apparel, Music, Other). The category of an item is how atVenu applies the Merch or Music Cut at settlement
- Select the Type (T-Shirt, Hoodie, Hat, etc...) Scroll in the menu for more options
- Select Sex (Male, Female, Unisex)
- Select Color from the menu - Scroll in the menu for more options
- Click on the Sizes button and then enable all available sizes
- Enter SKUs for each available size if needed
- Enter the Sale Price and Cost of Goods for each available size
- Set the Reorder Type priority (This is particularly important if you're on our MerchIQ package)
- Select Headline, Support or Festival for where the item will be available (This is particularly important if you're on our MerchIQ package)
- Click on Save to save now to click on Save & New to save and add more items
Change the Order of Items:
Once your item is saved, it will be inserted at the bottom of your merchandise list. You can drag & drop to change the order of your items at any time from this page. If you're using atVenu Register, this order will dynamically update there as well.
Save Items to a Tour or Trailer:
If you've added your items under Merch or Merch > Global, you can save them to a tour if you're on Tour Merch Mgmt or to a Trailer if you're on Advanced Inventory Mgmt or MerchIQ.
- Save merch items to a tour (Tour Merch Mgmt)
- Save merch items to a Trailer or Warehouse (Advanced Inventory)
- Can I change my Cost of Goods (COG)?
- How do I add images for my items?