Who qualifies as a Venue Rep for a Church?

Any third-party person that works for the Church that has full knowledge of the event can act as a Venue Rep. 

The Venue Rep must be a third-party representative for the Church itself - Not the Artist, Record Label or Artist Management. 

Have more questions? Submit a request