Can I report music sales from a Church to CMTA?

Yes, sales that occur at a Church are eligible for CMTA reporting, however you must have a Venue Rep name, email, and signature.

Any questions regarding whether or not a Church or Venue is approved for sales reporting should be directed to the Nielsen SoundScan Team at least 2 weeks prior to the event at

Also see:


Have more questions? Submit a request