If you're on our Advanced Inventory Mgmt or MerchIQ packages, you have the ability to create as many Trailers as needed and associate them with different tours. But you must be sure to link the Trailer to the tour, otherwise you won't see any merch items in Tour Inventory. This can be done when you first create the Trailer or at a later time by editing the Trailer.
To link a Trailer to a Tour:
- Click on the Inventory button
- Click on Trailers. If you have more than 1 Trailer already, select one from the dropdown to load the Trailer landing page
- Hover over the Trailer name
- Click the Pencil button that appears next to the Trailer name
- In the edit window, click on the Tour dropdown selector and select the tour you want to link the Trailer to
- You can also make this Trailer your Default Tour Trailer, meaning it will be linked to all shows on the tour you've selected by enabling the checkbox next to Default Tour Trailer