If you're on our Tour Merch Mgmt, Advanced Inventory Mgmt, or MerchIQ packages, the process for adding shows to the Routing page is the same, although some of the show details become more crucial on MerchIQ to take advantage of Tour Planning and Forecasting.
To Add a Show:
- Log in to your account at atVenu.com
- Click on Tours
- Click on Routing
- Click on Add Show
Enter the Show Details:
- Select show date and enter the number of nights if the show is a multiple day event
- Enter the Venue name and details, including, address, phone, and capacity
Verified Venues: atVenu has a database of Verified Venues as indicated by a blue checkmark. A Verified Venue's details will auto-populate when you click on the Venue from the list. If the Venue you are entering does not come up as verified, you can add the information manually.
- For new Venues, make sure to select the correct country
The country needs to match the Venue's location for reporting nightly music sales to SoundScan. UPCs can be registered with SoundScan for USA, Canada, or both, but the country saved to the Venue is what atVenu will use to report nightly sales. If your UPC is not registered in that country, your sales will be rejected by SoundScan.
atVenu Settlements will automatically default to the currency for the country saved to the show, as long as you have the country saved correctly for the Venue in Routing. So, for example, if you're performing in Canada or England and have the country saved correctly, atVenu will automatically default to Canadian Dollars or British Pounds on the Settlement.
- Select Headline, Support or Festival for the show type (This is particularly important if you're on our MerchIQ package)
- Enter a Venue Rep name. This is required to settle your show and to report music sales to SoundScan. You can add this later on the Nightly Count or Settlement page if you do not yet have the information
- Enter the Venue Rep email if you'd like them to receive a copy of the Settlement. This is optional
- Enter the Venue Rep phone number. This is required to settle your show and to report music sales to SoundScan. You can add this later on the Nightly Count or Settlement page if you do not yet have the information
- Enter the Venue Tax ID if available. This is not required but is good to have for your records
- Enter the Concession Company name if applicable
- Enter the Merch and Music Cuts for the show once confirmed with the Venue Rep
- The Tax Rates are automatically entered for you based on the zip code for the Venue you've added. These fields are editable should you need to adjust once you confirm them with the Venue Rep
- Click Save or Save New to save and add another show