You can edit a show's details at anytime from the Shows page within your Artist account.
To edit show information on web:
- Log in to your account at atVenu.com
- From the Shows page, locate the show and click Edit
- Update Venue or Venue Rep details, Venue Cuts, Tax Rates or Capacity for the show
- Change Tax Method (Tax Inclusive or Tax on Top). For more on Tax on Top, please see: Tax on Top feature overview
- When finished, click Save
To edit show information on the Artist Manager mobile app:
- Tap on the show from the Routing (Shows) page
- Tap the Edit button
Not all show information can be changed on the mobile app. You are not able to update the Venue name, location or capacity details on the Artist Manager mobile app. Those changes must be made from a web browser logged in to your account on atVenu.com.
- Update Venue Rep details, Venue Cuts, or Tax Rates for the show
- Change Tax Method (Tax Inclusive or Tax on Top) as needed. For more on Tax on Top, please see: Tax on Top feature overview
- All changes will be saved automatically. There is not a save button on the page
- When finished, tap <Back in the upper left corner to go back