For our Tour Merch Mgmt, Advanced Inventory, and MerchIQ package Users, you have the ability to unlock and re-lock your show Settlements if you are an Account Owner for the Artist Account.
- SoundScan Reporter package users must contact support@atVenu.com in order to have their shows unlocked
- You must be an Account Owner in order to unlock show Settlements
Once a show is Settled it moves into Completed and is no longer available under your Open shows.
To Unlock a Show Settlement:
- From the Shows page, access the Completed shows list
- Click anywhere on the show tile to access the Settlement page
- Click [unlock] at the top of the page
To Re-Lock or Re-Settle a Show Settlement:
Re-locking the show will close the Settlement but will not trigger the Settlement emails again. If you have made an adjustment to a Settlement but re-issuing the nightly Settlement emails is not needed, use the Re-Lock feature.
If you do want to re-send the nightly Settlement emails to all emails associated with your account, simply scroll down and click Done at the bottom of the Settlement page.
Not an Account Owner?
If you are not an Account Owner and need a Settlement unlocked for any reason, you can reach out to an Account Owner of the Artist Account who will be able to unlock the show for you. If you are unable to reach an Account Owner, you'll need to contact us at support@atVenu.com.
We'll need the following information in order to unlock your Settlement:
- Artist Account Name
- Venue Name
- Show Date
Once we have that info, we'll go ahead and unlock the Settlement for you and let you know when we're done.
- Once you are notified that the Settlement is unlocked, you can go ahead and make your changes
- When you're done making edits click on Done
Clicking Done will trigger new Settlement emails to go out to emails associated with your account.
If you are a SoundScan Reporter user and need to change a SoundScan submission, you must reach out to support@atVenu.com to unlock the show for you. In addition, the following applies:
- If your sales have already reached Reported status, the show cannot be unlocked and the sales cannot be edited or re-submitted
Please see the following article for more information: