Adding people to your Email List means they will receive Settlement emails, but will not have any account visibility or access.
If you want to add Users so they receive Settlement emails but also have access to the account, you'll want to add them to your User List. More information on that is available here:
You must be an Account Owner to access Account Settings in order to add or delete Users. Managing your Email List must be done online, while logged in to atVenu.com.
To add a User to your Email List (Settlement Emails Only) for a Venue or Festival Account:
- Click the Menu button in the upper left corner, then click on Account Settings from the slide-out menu
- Click Users in the upper right
- Click Email List
- Click the (+) Plus button to add to the Email List
- Enter the email address and optional name
- To delete emails from the list click the (X) button next to any entry
Article is closed for comments.