Artist Account Users can set up atVenu Register in the US or Canada using a US or Canadian Bank Account. Funds are converted to the currency of the saved Bank Account upon deposit. Deposits occur 2 business days after each event.
To get started with a US account:
- Click on the Menu button in the upper left corner
- Click on Register Setup
- Click on Bank Info
- Make sure United States is selected
- Then select Company or Individual
- Enter all of the required information including Verified Point of Contact details and Bank Account Information
All entry fields are required
If you're setting up Register as an Individual: You will be required to enter the complete Verified Point of Contact's Social Security Number along with a scanned copy or a photo of the photo page on a Passport or front of a Driver's License.
Note: The scanned image must be in color and must be .jpg or .png format
If you're setting up Register as a Company: You will be required to enter last 4 digits of a Verified Point of Contact's Social Security Number.
- Accept the Terms of Service and the Stripe Connected Account Agreement
- Click the Activate Account button
Once you click Activate Account, the verification process has started. The processing time can vary from only a few minutes to up to 1 day. Be sure to allow yourself enough time for the verification process. You will receive an email confirmation once the account has been verified.
Wait, you aren't done yet. You still need to order your Card Readers:
- Click on the Order Readers link
- Select from our two available options:
- Lite Reader (Audio Jack)
- Pro Reader (Lightning)
- Add to cart and checkout
Only Credit Card Readers ordered from atVenu will work with atVenu Register.