If you have logged into the atVenu Register app but nothing is synching make sure all of these steps have been completed:
- Bank Info: Bank Account information must be saved to your atVenu account in order for Register to become active. This is the most commonly overlooked step of the setup process
- Shows: You must have upcoming shows saved in your atVenu account
- Merch: You must have merch items linked to your tour and shows and your merchandise items must have a name and a price saved
To add your Bank Account information:
- Login to your account at atVenu.com
- Click on the Menu button in the upper left corner
- Click on Register Setup from the slide-out menu
- Click on Bank Info
- On the Bank Info page, fill out all of the required information. All fields are required
- Agree to the Terms of Service and the Stripe Connected Account Agreement
- Click the Activate Account button
Once you click Activate Account, the verification process has started. The processing time can vary from only a few minutes to up to 1 day. Be sure to allow yourself enough time for the verification process.
Once the information has been processed and approved, you'll see a confirmation that your account has been successfully activated. You can now begin using atVenu Register.
- Merch items not showing up in atVenu Register?
- Why aren't prices showing up on the Nightly Count page?