Yes, you are able to hide specific items from the inventory list of atVenu Register. To do so, you'll need to log in to your Venue or Festival account via your web browser. This cannot be done from the atVenu Register app.
Access the Counts page:
- Log in to your account at atVenu.com
- From Events > Shows, click anywhere on a show tile to access the show's Counts page
- By default, the page will load the first Headliner, or Event merch Counts page
- Access any Artist Counts page by clicking the Artist Name from the Artist Control Panel on the left
From the Master Counts page, use the Register Management feature to hide sold out items or specific sizes from atVenu Register by location.
- From the utility bar at the bottom of your screen, click the Register Mgmt button
- Hide or show the entire items across all locations using the Show on Register (Yes/No) buttons
- Click into the All Sizes header row to hide or show all sizes for an item at a particular location
- Hide or show items by size at specific locations using the clickable grid
- Click Done when finished to save your changes
For more information on Register Management, please also see: Register Management feature overview (Venue/Festival Account)