Yes, you are able to hide specific items or select sizes from the inventory list of atVenu Register with our Register Management feature available on the Counts page. To do so, you'll need to log in to your Artist account via your web browser. The Register Management feature is not available on atVenu Register, or the Artist manager mobile app.
Access the Counts page:
- Access the Counts page by clicking on any show tile from the Shows page
- On the Counts page, click the Register Mgmt. button located in the utility bar at the bottom of the screen
Register Management will default items to Show on Register, meaning they will appear on atVenu Register by default, even without being Counted In.
Note: Items do not need to be Counted In in order to be available for sale in atVenu Register.
- Hide or show entire items using the Show on Register (Yes/No) buttons
- Click into the All Sizes header row to hide or show all sizes for an item
- Hide or show items by size using the clickable grid
- Click Done when finished to save your changes