Yes, you can run atVenu Register and collect Credit Cards while offline using Offline Mode.
Transactions that occur while in Offline Mode will be stored on the device until an internet connection is restored. At that time, the stored transactions will be processed.
Offline transactions may get declined by the bank when processed. You are responsible for all declined transactions. Please ensure you get back online as soon as possible, to ensure you can verify that charges are valid.
- Pro Readers and EMV/M2 Readers will work offline as long as Offline Mode is enabled for your account under Register Settings. An internet connection is required to initially pair an EMV/M2 Reader to the atVenu Register app
- WisePad Readers do not work while in Offline Mode
- Manual Credit Card entry does not work in Offline Mode
- How do I setup atVenu Register to accept offline payments?
- How do I enable Offline Mode if my Register is not connected to the internet?