Artist Account Users can set up atVenu Register in the US or Canada using a US or Canadian Bank Account. Funds are converted to the currency of the saved Bank Account upon deposit. Deposits occur 2 business days after each event.
To get started with a Canadian account:
- Click on the Menu button in the upper left corner
- Click on Register Settings
- Click on Bank Info
- On the Bank Info page, select Canada
- Then select Company or Individual
- Enter all of the required information including Verified Point of Contact details and Bank Account Information
All entry fields are required
You will be required to enter the Verified Point of Contact's Social Insurance Number along with a scanned copy or photo of the photo page on a Passport or front of the Driver's License.
Note: The image must be in color and must be .jpg or .png format
- Accept the Terms of Service and the Stripe Connected Account Agreement
- Click the Activate Account button
Once you click Activate Account, the verification process has started. The processing time can vary from only a few minutes to up to 1 day. Be sure to allow yourself enough time for the verification process. You will receive an email confirmation once the account has been set up.
Wait, you aren't done yet. You still need to order your Card Readers:
- Click on the Order Readers link
- Select from our two available options:
- Lite Reader (Audio Jack)
- Pro Reader (Lightning)
- Add to cart and checkout
Only Credit Card Readers ordered from atVenu will work with atVenu Register.