Trailers are a feature of our Advanced Inventory and MerchIQ packages.
To add a new Trailer:
- Click on the Inventory button
- Click on Trailers. If you have more than 1 Trailer already, select one from the dropdown to load the Trailer landing page
- Click the Add Trailer button
- Enter the Trailer details and select if the Trailer will be specific to Headline or Festival shows. (This is particularly important if you're on our MerchIQ package)
- Link the Trailer to a tour. Make sure to specify the tour you would like to link the new trailer to using the Tour dropdown
- You can also make this Trailer your Default Tour Trailer, meaning it will be linked to all shows on the tour you've selected by enabling the checkbox next to Default Tour Trailer
- Click Save when finished
By default the new Trailer will be set to Active. You can set it to Inactive at any time which will hide it but will not delete its inventory. You can re-activate it at any time.
Setting a Trailer to Archived will delete it and also delete all the inventory associated with it.