It is important that you only mark a tour closed when you are sure you require no further changes or adjustments. Once a tour is closed, it can not be edited in any way. However, even though a tour has been closed and you are no longer able to make any edits, you can still access the tour data and reports.
To close a tour:
- Log in to your account at atVenu.com
- From the Tours page, click on the tour name to open the tour dropdown
- Click on the Manage Tours button from the dropdown. If you have multiple tours, scroll down to the bottom of the list to locate the button
- On the Manage Tours page, click on the Pencil button to access the edit tour window
- Select Close Tour and click Save