If you do not see any shows in your account, this means you still need to save shows to the Tours page. In order to report any sales to SoundScan, you must also have your Music items saved with registered UPCs.
- Log in to your atVenu account at atVenu.com
Build your Routing
- From the Shows page, click on Add Show
- For more on how to add shows, see: How to add shows to Routing (SoundScan Reporter)
Save your Music items
- Click on Music
- Click on Add Music
- Make sure you’ve saved your music items with a valid UPC code that has been registered with SoundScan in order for any sales to be reported to SoundScan
- For more on how to add music, see: How to add music items (SoundScan Reporter)
It can take up to 2 weeks for SoundScan to process a new UPC registration. Once processed, it will be available in atVenu the following day.
To register a UPC please see: How do I register my UPC/EAN with SoundScan?