Can I report sales to SoundScan from a show if I’m not actually performing?

No, you must perform in order to report any sales to SoundScan. Acceptable sales are those that occur at shows where you are performing at SoundScan approved venues.

SoundScan will not process sales that occurred at libraries, YMCAs, malls, campgrounds, public and private schools, offices, lawn and house concerts are all ineligible venue sites.

If you are uncertain whether a venue site is eligible please check with SoundScan up to 2 weeks prior to the event for confirmation.

For more information and reporting rules contact: [email protected]

Have more questions? Submit a request