The official street date, or Global Release Date, for all new album releases is Friday. For all sales-based charts (both albums and tracks), the chart reporting period covers the first 7 days of an album’s release, meaning sales are measured from Friday - Thursday.
Articles in this section
- Can I submit my sales to SoundScan late?
- Getting started with SoundScan Reporter
- How do I check the status of sales submitted to SoundScan? (SoundScan Reporter)
- Intro to SoundScan Reporter on Web (Training Video)
- Using atVenu Register with SoundScan Reporter
- What is the SoundScan Reporting Period?
- Can I change the number of music sales I submitted to SoundScan?
- Can I give fans a free album with ticket purchase and submit those sales to SoundScan?
- Can I see all of my music sales by year or by tour? (SoundScan Reporter)
- Can I submit Download Card sales to SoundScan?