The official street date, or Global Release Date, for all new album releases is Friday. For all sales-based charts (both albums and tracks), the chart reporting period covers the first 7 days of an album’s release, meaning sales are measured from Friday - Thursday.
Articles in this section
- Can I report my sales to SoundScan late?
- What is the SoundScan Reporting Period?
- What venues are approved by SoundScan?
- Can I change the number of music sales I reported to SoundScan?
- Can I give fans a free album with ticket purchase and report those sales to SoundScan?
- Can I report Download Card sales to SoundScan?
- Can I report European music sales to SoundScan?
- Can I report music sales from a Church to CMTA?
- Can I report online sales to SoundScan?
- Can I report Presales to SoundScan?