Instructions for iOS devices including iPad and iPhone.
If you are running multiple Registers and need to establish a Personal Hotspot due to lack of Wi-Fi or connection issues, follow these steps:
- On the LTE enabled device, go to Settings and tap on Personal Hotspot
- Tap the indicator next to Personal Hotspot to enable
- Make a note of the password - You will need to enter this password into any device you are going to link to this Hotspot
- Now on the Wi-Fi only device(s), go to Settings and tap on Wi-Fi
- Select the LTE enabled device's name from the list of available networks once it appears. If needed, you can locate the name of the LTE device under: Settings > General > About
- Enter the Hotspot password and you should now be connected. You can now close out of settings and return to the Home Screen