How do I report SoundScan sales to the Christian Music Trade Association (CMTA)?

If you are a Christian artist and would like your SoundScan sales reported to CMTA:

  • Click on the Settings button
  • Under Account Info in Artist Settings check the Report to CMTA option
  • Click Save

You must be a registered CMTA artist to report to CMTA. For more information or to register a UPC for CMTA reporting visit or email [email protected]

You must be an Account Owner to manage account settings.



Have more questions? Submit a request