Adding people to your Email List means they will receive Settlement emails, but will not have any account visibility or access.
If you want to add Users so they receive Settlement emails but also have access to the account, you'll want to add them to your User List. More information on that is available here:
You must be an Account Owner to access Account Settings in order to add or delete Users. Managing your Email List must be done online, while logged in to atVenu.com. This can not be done on the Artist Manager app.
To add a User to your Email List (Settlement Emails Only) for an Artist Account:
- Click the Menu button in the upper left corner
- Click on Account Settings
- Select Manage Email List
- Click the (+) Plus button
- Enter an email address and click the Create Contact button
If you are on a Merch Mgmt package with SoundScan Reporting enabled, you can add people to your Email List but restrict the notifications they'll receive.
- In the New Contact pop-up, enable SoundScan Settlements Only
Now, the added party will only receive SoundScan Settlement Reports and will not receive or have access to any other Settlements or Reports.
To delete a User from your Email List:
- Follow steps 1-3 above
- Hover over the email you want to remove and click the X button