Adding people to your Email List means they will receive SoundScan Settlements, Show Settlements, or Tour Summary Report emails (depending on your atVenu package), but will not have any account visibility or access.
If you want to add Users so they receive Settlement emails but also have access to the account, you'll want to add them to your User List. More information on that is available here:
You must be an Account Owner to access Account Settings in order to add or delete Users. Managing your Email List must be done online, while logged in to atVenu.com. This can not be done on the Artist Manager app.
To add a User to your Email List for an Artist Account:
- Click the Menu button in the upper left corner
- Click on Account Settings
- Select Manage Email List
- Click the (+) Plus button
- Enter an email address and click the Create Contact button
If you are on a Merch Mgmt package (Tour Merch Mgmt +) with SoundScan Reporting enabled, you can add people to your Email List but restrict the notifications they'll receive.
- In the New Contact pop-up, enable Show Settlements and/or Tour Summary Reports
- SoundScan Settlements is enabled by default if your account has SoundScan Reporting enabled
Note: Our Tour Summary Report is delivered after each show and includes an updated Tour Summary with the most current Settled show data.
Now, the added party will receive only the reports you specify. They will not have any other account visibility or access.
To delete or edit permissions for Users on your Email List:
- Follow steps 1-3 above
- Hover over the email you want to remove and click the X button to delete or the Pencil button to edit